In March 2014, some of the worlds biggest names in dance music will hit Australian shores for the Future Music Festival in Australia. The festival takes place in 5 different cities, with stops in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide beginning 1st March lasting until 10th March.
The line up is exceptional, including Hardwell (recently crowned DJ Mag’s #1 DJ in the world) Deadmau5, Knife Party, Pheonix, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Rudimental and Chase & Status. However, the real celebration of this festival will be Eric Prydz.
In case you didn’t know, Eric Prydz is (very publicly) afraid of flying. This will be if FIRST EVER (there have been previous attempts) performance down under. The anticipation and excitement is peaking. But more importantly, what will the god of electro play to the Australian dance feenes?
The Full Line Up
Not To Miss
The headliners are always a crowd pleasing given. But here are our ‘under the radar’ artists which shouldn’t be missed:
Deniz Koyu (German)
Getting to FMF 2014
First Release: AUD$165.20 + BF (approx US$150)
Buy Tickets HERE
New York to Sydney: 20 hours, US$1600 round trip
FIRST CLASS & VIP INCLUSIONS
Ticket Price: AUD$345.70 +BF (approx US$315) (Melbourne & Sydney only)
Experience First Class treatment that includes;
– Express entry into the event
– Double storey enclosed marquee overlooking both main stages providing the best views of the festival
– Interior with all the First Class comforts including couches, style bar & a cloak room
– First Class Bar with a premium drink selection, including cocktails
– Gourmet Food & Beverage Package (5 x standard redeemable drink tokens & 1 x redeemable food voucher)
– Access to multiple designated VIP areas throughout the site
– First Class private toilet facilities
– First Class souvenir pack
– First Class Merchandise Voucher (redeemable on event day)
Time Of Year
March is the better end of an Australian summer. The temperatures during Jan & Feb can be pretty gruelling, so the festival is placed in March to capitalise of the great summer weather and minimise on masses of dehydration.
Remember – drink plenty of water. Nothing about vomiting from dehydration and bad planning will impress an Aussie girl/guy.
See you there!