THE FUTURE OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC LIES WITH THE YOUNG VISIONARIES WHO DARE TO DISRUPT IT.
Leading dance music industry establishment International Music Summit are set to launch the Ibiza edition of their ‘Visionaries’ competition on Thursday 23rd April. Aiming to inspire the next generation of young industry leaders under 25 and provide a solid footing for the industry’s continued growth, the IMS Visionaries Contest taps directly into dance music’s emerging talent – giving them a platform to get their voices heard.
To enter, participants must submit a ten-minute video with the following direction:
“How to continue to grow and innovate the electronic music industry. Think about progress, evolution, innovation and ideas that challenge standards and take the industry to the next level.”
In close association with Young Guns Network – a professional network group for young people in the music industry – International Music Summit has compiled an enviable prize package containing the following:
– Attend IMS Ibiza as a delegate.
– Deliver a Keynote Speech at IMS Ibiza to industry leaders.
– Roundtrip airline ticket to Ibiza if you are based in Europe
– Business start-up advice session with Transmit Start-Ups
– Two night stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza.
– Access to all official parties.
– Opportunity to interview for an internship at 3 leading industry companies.
The competition opens on Thursday 23rd April with last submissions being accepted on Wednesday 13th May.
To be in with a chance of winning, participants must:
– Participants must be based in the European Union to be eligible to win.
– Must be 25 or younger to enter.
– Read official rules for complete details.
– Submission Deadline: May 13th, 2015
“IMS Visionaries gives the next generation a chance to directly present their views to the most influential people in electronic music. . .It’s IMS’ goal to find the young who dare to challenge current standards with innovative ideas that will take the industry to the next level. These individuals will influence our industry in years to come and we aim to give them a platform to lead.” – IMS Ambassador, Pete Tong MBE